Your $5.00 to dash includes:
• Blue & Green Glow Kit (Children’s Tumor Foundation colors)
• Official reflective “Electric Dash” bib
• CTF.org Support Bracelet
• Admittance to KahBang Dance Stage area (Bangor Waterfront until 11:30 pm)
• Admittance to Campsite Stage area (until 3:00am)
• No age limit for dashers but guardians must sign waiver on race day for runners under 18 years of age. No exceptions. but parents, please be advised dance areas will be older festival goers. Failure to sign waiver will result is exclusion from running but access to Dance Party.
*Not a runner? Please consider making a donation!
Electric Dash is glow-in-the-dark run from Bangor’s historic West Market Square to Waterfront Festival Grounds directly following the fifth annual KahBang Festival Kick-Off. The best part? Our run ends in a dance party to celebrate your successful run (or walk) of fun at our Waterfront Dance Stage! After the run, your registration also allows your access to the KahBang Campsite’s Late Late Stage area.
We have selected the Children’s Tumor Foundation as this years co-benefactor of our inaugural Electric Dash. We are proud to sport blue and green glow sticks in support of their amazing mission and dedication to ending Neurofibromatosis through research.
• Dress brightly! Neon, glow in the dark, fluorescent: We love it all!
• Dash course is a approximately 0.6 miles, hence the 0.965605 K
• Dash is not timed. This is for fun, friendship and the children.
• Please meet at Electric Dash registration area in West Market Square to pick up your runners packet no later than 9:15pm on Thursday, • August 8th.
• Start Time: 10:00pm, directly following KahBang Kick-Off
• Waterfront Dance Stage ends at 11:30pm (also accessible with KahBang Music & Camping Festival Passes)
• Campsite Late Late Stage ends at 3:00am (must present CTF.org bracelet for access)
• Sorry, but no refunds can be given.