KAHBANG MEDIA / PRESS APPLICATION
To apply for credentials, the assigning Editor/Producer must fill out the following application form. If you are a freelance journalist, you must be on assignment from a media outlet. Photographers must also be on assignment. If you are not the assigning Editor/Producer or are a freelance journalist or photographer, please forward this form to the appropriate person to be completed.
Spec photography, portfolio photography, and personal website photography are not valid assignments. If you wish to be considered as an official Festival Photographer, please email email@example.com
Please note the following:
1. ONE designated point person in your media outlet should complete this application, on behalf of your organization, for ALL personnel wishing to cover the event on behalf of the outlet. Individual attendees should be listed within that single application. You will be able to submit additional attendees over time if you do not yet have all your assignment plans set.
2. Requests for accreditation will only be considered if submitted via this official online process with the online application form completed accordingly. Application requests sent by email will not be accepted.
3. If you are a blogger not on assignment from a major publication please fill out the form and press credentials will be granted on a case-by-case basis.
4. Only actively covering media will be considered for credentials. Credentials will not include any merchandise or souvenirs.
5. PLATINUM / GOLD / DAY PASS Credentials will be allotted on a case-by-case basis and are never guaranteed just because you requested them. Your listed coverage plan MUST include items on all events you ask to be credentialed for, i.e. if you are hoping for a Platinum credential, your coverage plan must include specific details for Music, Brew, Film, Creative, Play topics and Campsite. If your coverage plan does not actually encompass all of the events, you will not be considered for anything beyond the scope of your described coverage. You must be 21+ to cover the Brew Fest – individuals under 21 will be granted Platinum Passes on a case-by-case basis but does not give access to Brew Fest.
6. Press Credential Applications should be filled out as soon as possible, and no later than Monday July 14th, 2014. No Applications will be considered after this date, and walk-up requests will not be granted.
7. If you have a letter of assignment please include it with your application.
8. Once your application is complete, please allow KAHBANG, a minimum of 15 complete business days to consider your request.
9. If you are approved for credentials, you will receive access to the Press block of discounted hotel rooms or free camping. This rooms and camping plots are issued on a case-by-case basis and a request must be submitted once a credential is granted.
10. KAHBANG reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation.
Please fill out all of the information below: