KahBang 2013 is pleased to announce our redesigned Volunteer Program, The KahBang Gang.
KahBang Gang volunteers get to experience the festival in a unique way. They gain valuable production experience, make new friendships and meet new people, and get free camping and festival access when they are not working! KahBang Gang team members experience first-hand, the behind-the-scenes action of a major festival.
To ensure everyone has a successful, fun and safe weekend, please thoroughly read the Volunteer Terms and Conditions located at the bottom of this page. You must be at least 18 years of age on or before August 8, 2013.
Each KahBang Gang volunteer receives a complimentary Festival Pass, T-Shirt, and complimentary camping accommodations if requested. Between or after shifts, you can attend KahBang events for free! In addition, KahBang Gang Volunteers receive a special edition Volunteer T-Shirt and are given the opportunity to attend certain Special Event around fest weekend.
All volunteer shifts are predetermined to ensure you do not miss all the major events and performances. KahBang Gang Volunteer Program opportunities are separated into the teams below. All teams and shifts will be assigned during the Volunteer Orientation Session held prior to the fest in August.
Please be prepared to check in at the main volunteer tent ONE hour prior to your shift start time.
Available shift times are posted after you apply. In general, most shifts start at 10am, 3pm or 8pm and last five hours long. Typically if you have an early shift time on one day, you will find yourself with a later start time on the next day. Volunteers are typically asked to Volunteer a 5-6 hour shift on 3 out of the 4 Festival Days.
Click here to apply for the KahBang Gang Volunteer Program. Please ensure you are providing a valid, properly spelled e-mail address. There is a non-refundable fee of $10 for all KahBang Gang applicants.
You must be available to work each of your assigned shifts and be prepared to show up one hour to the start of your shift. In addition, KahBang Gang members must be at least 18 years or older on or before, August 8, 2013, on KahBang weekend.
If you are found in violation of the KahBang Festival Terms and Conditions while volunteering, your credit card, will be charged to cover the cost of a General Festival Pass. An additional fee will be tacked on if you camped at the event, covering the cost of one campsite at Fort KahBang.
Once you complete your application, you will receive an e-mail confirming your submission. Volunteer Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis. A representative from KahBang will then arrange a phone interview with you. If you are accepted as a Volunteer, an Orientation for both new and returning Volunteers will be held in advance of the festival.
If you are unable to Volunteer with us after we’ve accepted your application, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 15, 2013. If you decline the opportunity to volunteer after July 15, 2013, you will be in violation of Volunteer Application Terms and Conditions, resulting in a charge to the credit card with which you used to apply.
To keep up with volunteer news and connect with fellow KahBang Gang team members, you will be invited to join a private Facebook Group specifically for KahBang Gang Volunteers. If accepted, we will also keep you in the loop with updates via periodic e-mails!
• I am currently over the age of 18 or will be over the age of 18 on June 21, 2013.
• I understand that I am applying to be a volunteer at the KahBang Music|Art|Film Festival (“Event”), for which I will receive no compensation.
• I understand that I will be charged a $10.00 application fee (“Volunteer Application Fee”).
• I understand that there is no guarantee that I will be selected to be a volunteer at the Event.
• I understand that the Volunteer Application Fee is non-refundable, even if I am not selected to be a volunteer at the Event.
• I understand that if I violate any Event rule, the credit card that I used to submit the Volunteer Application Fee will be charged an additional fee (i.e., the cost of Festival Pass). An additional fee will be added if you camped at the event (i.e., the cost of one General Camping Spot).
• I attest to the truth of all statements made in my application.
• I acknowledge that I have read and fully understood these terms and conditions.